Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Our Portraits with Becky Price!

Last summer Will and I won a portrait session with Becky Price Photography. We were so excited! We moved soon after and Becky and I weren't able to coordinate our schedules for a while. When we finally did over winter break, the results were beautiful.

Here are some of our favorite pictures:




Becky and I knew each other in high school and reconnected a few years ago. I had not seen Becky for years, but I was delighted to discover that she is as kind and lovely to be around now as she was then! Her easygoing personality and friendliness made our portrait session so relaxed and fun.




I was working in the Governor's Office and Will was working downtown when we won, so we chose the state capitol and downtown Sacramento for our location. We have a lot of fond memories in the area!




Becky has studied the art and science of photography which, combined with her talent, makes for beautiful pictures and beautiful prints. She really has a gift for capturing subtle moments, like sweet looks or unplanned smiles. When I look at these pictures, a smile spreads across my face and I just have to text Will "I love you." Ours will be framed on our mantle for years to come!


Grandma, feel free to call me and let me know which one you want! ; )

All photos are courtesy of Becky Price Photography, of course. You can see her work and other information on her website, http://beckypricephotography.com/.



Thank you, Becky!

No comments:

Post a Comment