On my side of things, the Governor proclaimed May 2010 Health & Fitness Month, challenging the people of California (and our office) to set healthy goals for themselves this month. His goal is to lose ten pounds and not smoke cigars (props to him on this since the May Revision of the budget is due this month).
My goal is to up my runs from 2-3 times per week to 4-5 times per week, outdoors whenever possible. I have a mild form of asthma, which makes outdoor running a bit of a problem, but it's just too beautiful not get outside. See for yourself:

This week, I started by running at Folsom lake with my parents. Not only is running along the lake gorgeous, it's becoming one of my favorite bonding activities. Don't be surprised if I call you soon asking you to join me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment