Friday, February 11, 2011

Meet Baby Ella

On November 7th my older sister, Jen, had a baby girl. Her name is Ella, although we almost always call her "Baby Ella." She is a beautiful, healthy baby and we love her so much!

Jen, Braeden and Ella.


The proud parents with their daughter!


Oh, hi Jen! You look gorgeous, as usual. What did you do today? Oh, you had a baby?! No way...

Braeden was an adorable big brother. He kept saying "She's so cute!" and asking if he could take her home. Here he is with Russ' Mom, looking at Ella's tiny toes.


My Dad holding Ella.
Chris and Jessica!  I'm putting their picture here for funsies. He is stationed in southern California, so they had to meet Ella a few weeks after she was born. I wish I had a picture of them with the baby, but apparently I don't take enough pictures.


With our new niece!
That was last November. We don't get to see Braeden or Ella as often as we would like, but when we do see Ella, she is always surrounded by pink. And love! Here are more recent photos:

Pink. Yes, she actually sleeps with her hands by her face. It's precious.

More pink. "I just love when Grandpa visits me!" 
I've saved the best picture for last. Every time Will sees this picture, his face lights up. Ella smiles often, but we usually can't capture it on camera. I got lucky when I took this picture. Here she is - meet Baby Ella!


No comments:

Post a Comment